Designing services together
Hear from Queenslanders who have already helped us develop new services
Sign up below, and be a part of Queensland Government service design
Services we're testing now
We’re currently trialling personalisation. Check out the links below and tell us what you think.
My Account gives you a personalised services dashboard based on your age, location and past service experiences with Queensland Government. Create your own account and try it for yourself, or test it now to find out what it’s all about.
How to test this service
- Select one of the three customer profiles below.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Explore new features (read more about My Account)
- Skip to sign in (then click Sign in to see the My Account dashboard)
- Review the dashboard features and use the tabs to see how My Account works for the customer profile you selected.
- Click Take the survey and give us your feedback.
- Try the above for each customer profile. Note how the information changes.
Charlotte is 66
She lives in Cairns
She has a Seniors Card which has unlocked some additional options ...
Antonio is 65
He lives in Brisbane
He doesn’t have any concession cards but he seems to be eligible ...
Wei is 62
He lives in Southport
He hasn’t verified his identity yet, see what happens when he does ...
Recently launched services
With your help we’ve recently launched a new range of services. Take a look below, and tell us what you think
Change your address
Queensland Government knows you only want to tell us once that you’re moving home. So visit our change of address service, provide your details and leave the rest to us.Change my address
Welcome to Queensland
Find all the information, services and help you need to start a new life in Queensland.Find services & help
My Account for seniors
My Account is a new personalised dashboard that’s like having your own digital assistant. Get reminders when your rego is due and information on relevant servicesCreate my dashboard
This is your chance to help improve Queensland Government services that we all use. Sign up for focus groups, website testing and one-on-one interviews